Saturday, November 9, 2013

Berry Earrings

Salaam.

Two nights ago, I worked on two things.  First, I hand made a pair of ear wires!  The are made from 18-guage 24K gold-filled wire and I think they're adorable.  I still need to smooth the back end of each hook, but I think they turned out well!  I'm going to continue playing with the dimensions of the hook, but I really like how this first attempt came out.  ( :

24K gold-filled, 18 gauge ear wires!

Second, I attached to each earhook a small drop cluster of Swarovski crystal 4mm bicones in rose (pink), indian pink (dark pink), and padparadscha (grapefruit).  I love how the colors work together to create a full range of soft pinks.  The earrings could be paired with an number of looks and outfits, from day to night to formal.  I call them my Berry Earrings and I think they're the first of a set in a themed collection.  I'm so excited about the possibilities!!

Sweet drop cluster earrings with a berry twist!

I'll let y'all know if/when my Etsy is finally up and running!  And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Asalamu alaikum,

    Thank you for sharing this lovely post. Please can you give me some tips on Romance over at ireminisces, thank you so much...

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete