Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 5-year Reunion to ME!!

Salaam.

The first weekend of June was my five-year Wellesley Reunion.  Talk about crazy times.  I can't believe it's been five years.  So technically I graduated in 2010, but so what?  My class, Golden 2007, graduated five years ago.  ( :

It was a too short of a weekend, but it was amazing while it lasted.  Seeing my ladies from Al-Muslimat (The Muslim Women - Wellesley's MSA) was incredible.  I saw most of Stone Second Short - I've known those beautiful women since the first day of Orientation.  We broke a record for most reuning students in a class with 222!  The Alumnae Association Board gave the class a shout out.  I don't know how to explain how it felt to be with all those amazing women again, laughing, sharing stories, eating meals.  It felt good.  It felt right.  We've all come a long way, and it's a wonderful feeling to know that I will always have them to lean on.

Golden Class of 2007!

The other updating point is that Immunology grades came in and I got an A!  Alhamdulillah!  YAY!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment