Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Isn't Sweat; It's Liquid Awesome (part I)

Salaam.

It's been a rough few months.  School's been kicking my behind, and what with a full time job, I have had zero gym time.  I know.  It's gross.  As in, my clothes are being stretched.  Blech.  Next semester I will also be busy.  My Millipore contract has been extended through the end of January, but inshaAllah I will also be starting a volunteer position at Lahey Clinic (keep your fingers crossed!).  In addition, there is one course that I want to take: Anatomy & Physiology II.  Anyway, we'll see.  Regardless, there will gym time a-plenty....or at least more than now. d:

BUT.  Since there is no time like the present, I have decided to give the 300/30 Day Challenge a try (http://www.thepetiteathleat.com/p/the-300.html).  I began last night (midnight on Dec1), and just finished my second set.  I'll be honest, I cut out the Leg Climbers.  I.  Can't.  Do.  Them.  They're so hard.  I can even manage to do the Roll-Up, V-Ups, if not well, but I can't seem to figure that one out.  I took before pictures (for my eyes only) and some measurements, and I'll be sure to post again when the month is over with any changes.  I think there might be, if I stay disciplined about it.  I can already feel a burn!  I read a blog post in which the woman said the first four days are the hardest.  She is far more fit than I, so maybe it'll be a week for me.  ( :

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment