Sunday, December 2, 2012

Handmade Chandelier Earrings

Salaam.

Yes, I know the title gives it away, but I wanted to share these earrings with you all, and I don't care if I'm tooting my own horn!

These chandelier earrings are entirely in sterling silver, with Swarovski crystal beads in a purple theme.  Each horse-shoe loop is handmade.

These beauties were hard work.  I swear I poured my soul into them, and I'm very proud.  I think now that I have one under my belt, the second pair will be easier to make, but whether/when I make them or not depends on when I can finally get my Etsy/website running.  Like I said before, it's been a busy, busy semester.

I buy my supplies at Cambridge Beadworks (Boston Bead Company, and they posted the earrings on their Facebook page.  I feel pretty lucky, subhanAllah.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment