Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Fashionable Hijabi

Salaam.

Yup!  Even I, clumsy and grace-challenged as I am, find myself with days that I look absolutely fabulous.  ( :  I've decided to toot my own horn and share those days with the world.  Obv.  I think this could be a recurring segment!  Nifty!  In the last few weeks, I've worn two outfits that I'm really proud of.  Comfy, coordinated and colorful.

I love this light airy blouse from Forever21!  It floats like a (short and manageable) princess ball gown.  <3  I adore the lace detail, and I'm quite impressed with my styling and accessories.  How perfectly did the hijab match??
Top: Forever21, Gap; Pants: DKNY Jeans; Shoes: Payless; Gold-tone necklace: Macy's; Watch: Lowen

This second dress I've had for a while, but had never work before.  Teal and lime green is a favorite combo of mine (I mean, what doesn't go with lime green? d: ) and I love this look.  Color without looking clownish.  It falls easily, moves well, and isn't super clingy.  It feels classy, with the vibrant pop of color I love so much. And no, I don't usually match my phone to my outfit, haha!

Dress: Live and Let Live (Sears); Top: Nordstrom Rack; Necklace: Forever21; Ring: handmade

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment